1. Forum Bumper Bonanza is valid from 1st Nov – 31st Dec, 2023, during business hours, i.e., between 10:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
on bills above Rs. 5000 at Forum South Bangalore.
2. Customers who shop from any store for Rs. 5,000 & above at Forum South Bangalore are eligible to participate in the Forum
3. Offer: Shop for Rs. 5,000 and above at any store to enter the Forum Bumper Bonanza lucky draw contest. Prizes to be won are
weekly international/domestic holidays, 1 motorbike, and the bumper prize, a car.
4. Customers who have redeemed offers from Forum Gold Rush, Forum Shop & Shine, Forum FunVille, Forum Rewards also
eligible to participate in the Forum Bumper Bonanza contest.
5. No two offers except Forum Bumper Bonanza can be clubbed together.
6. In accordance with the provisions outlined in Section 194B of the government’s income tax policies, it is mandated that gift
tax be applied when making claims for gifts or prizes, regardless of the specific category to which they belong. Winners are
solely responsible for any govt levied taxes or fees/insurances associated with the Prize, as well as any expenses not explicitly
stated as part of the Prize.
7. Customers are kindly requested to settle their invoices promptly within the same day during regular business hours. The
deadline for invoice redemption is 10:00 p.m., after which the winner will be officially announced.
8. To avail the offer, customers will have to present their invoice at the information desk/Forum Reward desk along with a valid
name, email address, phone number, DOB, bill details, date of purchase, and valid ID issued by the Government of India.
9. Rewards and gifts issued cannot be exchanged for cash or replaced if lost, and may not be combined with other promotions,
including Forum Rewards, Forum Gold Rush, and Forum Funville.
10. Participation in such a promotional scheme is purely voluntary and not binding on any individual.
11. Mall Management, retail employees, third-party agency staff, associates or partners, and their families cannot take part in this
12. The Mall Management may request participants for photographs, testimonials, and feedback, and shall reserve the right to
publish the same.
13. In case of a shortage of gifts, the management shall issue a ‘Credit Gift Note,’ and customers may collect the gift later.
14. The Mall Management reserves all rights to terminate the campaign, modify, or change the terms of this promotional activity
without prior information. In case of any dispute, the decision of mall management will be final and binding on all parties.