1. The Forum Shop & Shine Offer is valid from 1st Nov – 31st Dec, 2023 during business hours, i.e., between 11:00 a.m.
and 10:00 p.m. for single-day purchases in selected women’s brands at Forum South Bangalore.
2. Offer 1: Shop for Rs. 15,000 or more in select women’s wear stores and get free makeover vouchers worth Rs. 2,000
from a salon.
3. Offer 2: Shop for Rs. 25,000 or more in select women’s wear stores and get free makeover vouchers worth Rs. 3,000
from a salon.
4. Multiple bills adding up to Rs. 15,000 or Rs. 25,000 from the women brands are accepted.
5. Customers can shop from Taruni, Jaypore, Biba, Soch, Go Colors, Biba, Aurelia, W, Aarke, Mustard, Enamor, Triumph,
NewMe, Koskii, Neeru’s, Meena Bazar, Saundh, Allen Solly Women, Only, Vero, Kazo, Avantra, Rareism, Cotton World to
be eligible to avail the offer.
6. Customers are kindly requested to settle their invoices promptly within the same day during regular business hours.
7. To avail the offer, customers will have to present their invoice at the information desk/Forum Reward desk along with a
valid name, email address, phone number, DOB, bill details, date of purchase, and valid ID issued by the Government of
8. Rewards and gifts issued cannot be exchanged for cash or replaced if lost.
9. No two offers (like Forum Rewards, Forum Funville, Forum Gold Rush) except Forum Bumper Bonanza can be clubbed
10. Participation in such a promotional scheme is purely voluntary and not binding on any individual.
11. Mall Management, retail employees, third-party agency staff, associates or partners, and their families cannot take part
in this promotional activity.
12. The Mall Management may request participants for photographs, testimonials, and feedback, and shall reserve the right
to publish the same.
13. In case of a shortage of gifts, the management shall issue a ‘Credit Gift Note,’ and customers may collect the gift later.
14. The Mall Management reserves all rights to terminate the campaign, modify, or change the terms of this promotional
activity without prior information. In case of any dispute, the decision of mall management will be final and binding on